Moroccan Black Soap
The Hammam tradition and the use of Moroccan black soap is one of the most sought-after beauty rituals. Known through history for its gentle cleansing and exfoliation our Black Soap with Argan will leave your skin nourished and looking and feeling younger, healthier and softer after just one use. We leave it to your imagination as to how your skin would look like and feel after repetitive use of our Black Soap. Give it a try!
Black soap is antioxidant and nourishing rich in minerals and vitamin E. It unclogs pores, cleans and detoxifies your skin leaving it silky smooth, healthy and radiant. The soap is a thick soft texture and slippery to the touch. It cleanses the skin by removing dead cells and toxins and prepares the skin for exfoliation. It is used the same way as any regular soap but generates very little foam. It will unclog pores, reduce ingrown hair and help revitalize the skin and improve elasticity and firmness, as it nourishes and moisturizes. After the scrub your skin is ready to absorb the next skin care.
Benefits Of Black Soap:
- 100 % natural plant product produced in small batches
- Deep cleans naturally by removing toxins and dead skin cells
- A natural exfoliate increases the blood and lymph circulation
- High amounts of vitamin A and E improve skin texture and strengthens tissue structure
- The Lauric acid present in black soap contains anti-bacterial properties and aids in the healing of skin irritations
To learn all about our Black Soap, its benefits, why to use it and how to use it effectively, get our Skin and Soul Moroccan Skin Care Therapy – Moroccan Black Soap Guide absolutely free of charge. Fill in the information below to get your free copy, NOW!
Get your free eBook, NOW!